Buffalo Hen Breasts are full of cheese, shredded carrots, and minced celery, after which rolled, breaded, baked, and drizzled with sizzling sauce. Sound engaging? It must be – that is good things!
Stuffed Buffalo Hen Breasts
One in every of my subscribers kindly shared this Stuffed Buffalo Hen Breast recipe with me over a decade in the past. I like it when my followers share their creations with me to share with all of you, particularly when it’s one thing scrumptious. If you understand how a lot I like stuffed hen breast, you realize I used to be throughout this model! They’re really easy to make, and the combos are limitless. A couple of of my favorites are Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Hen Breast, and Spinach Stuffed Hen Alla Parmigiano. And in order for you extra buffalo hen concepts, this Buffalo Hen Dip and Buffalo Hen Salad are at all times a success!
How To Make Stuffed Buffalo Hen Breasts
- Stuffing: To make the stuffing combination, combine cheddar cheese, Laughing Cow cheese, blue cheese, celery, inexperienced onion, carrot, salt, and pepper. Lay out the cutlets and unfold an equal quantity of the combination within the center. Roll the hen.
- Dredging Station: Put the crushed Ritz crackers in a single shallow bowl. In one other one, mix mayo, one tablespoon of sizzling sauce, and lemon juice.
- Coat: Cowl the hen within the mayo combination after which the crumbs. Roll the hen and place it on a greased baking sheet. Proceed with the remaining hen.
- Bake: Flippantly spray the tops of the hen with cooking spray and bake for half-hour at 400°
What’s buffalo sauce fabricated from?
This fast buffalo sauce is fabricated from melted butter, Frank’s sizzling sauce, and garlic powder.
What to Serve with Stuffed Hen Breasts
Right here’s a couple of aspect dish recipe concepts to go along with stuffed hen breasts:
Variations & Ideas:
- Scorching Sauce: I like Frank’s hot sauce, however you should utilize no matter you favor. When you don’t like spicy meals, this recipe most likely isn’t for you, however you’ll be able to at all times omit the recent sauce or use much less for a light stuffed hen.
- Hen: To save lots of time I like to purchase pre-sliced skinny hen breast cutlets. When you can’t discover them pre-cut on the grocery store, you’ll be able to minimize boneless, skinless breasts and pound them to make them thinner.
- Mayo: Swap mayo for an egg or Greek yogurt.
- Gluten-free: Substitute Ritz crackers for gluten-free panko.
- Cheese: When you don’t have Laughing Cow, reduced-fat cream cheese will work.
- Leftovers: When you’ve got leftover stuffed hen, retailer it within the fridge for as much as three days or within the freezer for 3 months.
Extra Stuffed Hen Recipes You’ll Love:
Yield: 5 servings
Serving Dimension: 1 stuffed breast
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Flippantly spray a baking dish with oil.
Combine cheddar, laughing cow cheese, celery, inexperienced onion, carrot, salt and pepper in a dish.
Lay out the hen cutlets, inserting even quantity of combination within the center and unfold within the heart.
In a single bowl make a breading station out of crushed ritz crumbs or gluten-free panko.
In one other bowl mix mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon of sizzling sauce, and lemon juice as a dredging combination.
Roll hen breasts within the mayonnaise combination, then into cracker crumbs, and placed on a calmly greased pan, seam aspect down.
Flippantly spray prime of hen with oil. Bake half-hour.
Whereas the hen cooks, soften butter and blend with the remaining sizzling sauce and garlic powder.
Drizzle buffalo sauce over completed hen breast and serve.
Please leave a rating and comment letting us understand how you favored this recipe! This helps our enterprise to thrive and proceed offering free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 stuffed breast, Energy: 172 kcal, Carbohydrates: 5 g, Protein: 22 g, Fats: 5 g, Saturated Fats: 2 g, Ldl cholesterol: 58.5 mg, Sodium: 799 mg, Fiber: 0.6 g, Sugar: 1.7 g